This is a crash course in thought-provoking exercises and techniques (from a range of authors and creative gurus) designed to stimulate brighter and more creative ideas from brainstorming sessions.
Session covers a range of techniques including:
- Mind Mapping (The Power of Creative Intelligence – Tony Buzan)
- Six Thinking Hats (Edward de Bono)
- Random Words, Eyes of an Expert and What’s Hot (Flicking your Creative Switch – Wayne Lotherington)
- The Stepping Stones of Analogy (The Art of Creative Thinking – John Adair)
- The Three Buckets (The Pirate Inside – Adam Morgan)
Available as a half day (£600 + VAT) or full day (£1000 + VAT) workshop. Up to 10 participants.